In this book, I tell you everything I learned from starting, growing, and selling CD Baby, compressed into an entertaining and useful one-hour read.
No secrets held back, I share the biggest mistakes, keys to its success, and the philosophies behind the big decisions.
Called “40 lessons for a new kind of entrepreneur”, it’s 10 years of experience in one hour, designed to be immediately usable for your own business or project.
Get the audio, Kindle, or paper book at …
- amazon.com: Kindle - paper - audio - CD
- other E-books: Apple iBooks - Barnes & Noble NOOK
- amazon.ca : Kindle - paper - CD
- amazon.co.uk: Kindle - paper - audio - CD
- amazon.de : Kindle - paper - audio - CD
- amazon.fr : Kindle - paper - audio
- amazon.it : Kindle - paper - audio
- amazon.es : Kindle - paper - audio
- amazon.co.jp : Kindle - paper - audio
- Apple iTunes : audio
- Your local library: ISBN 9781591848264 for the paper book, or 1455821098 for the audio CD.
(NOTE: the audiobook is read by me, and I recommend that version the most.)
“I love this book! Derek is a phenomenal teacher. Whether detailing the fascinating rise of CD Baby, or explaining catastrophic (but common) founder mistakes, he makes the complex simple. Moreover, he makes it all actionable. If you want a true manifesto, a guidebook with clear signposts, and a fun ride you'll return to again and again, you have it here in this book. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.” -- Tim Ferriss
“Anything You Want is a business book like no other. Derek Sivers built a business a different way, a human way. He did it with no investment and a series of apparently crazy principles. And they work. They worked for him and they might work for you. A brilliant book.” -- Seth Godin
“One of the best hours you’ll ever spend will be reading Derek Sivers’ new book, ‘Anything You Want’.” -- Forbes Magazine
A #1 best-seller in all of its categories on Amazon, with over 100 5-star reviews.