What I’m doing now
I’m home in New Zealand. It's winter.
I've been un-motivated so taking care of things I've been ignoring for years. Lots of digital organizing.
- walking up and down Mount Vic every morning, and weight-lifting 2-3 times a week
- giving my kid my undivided attention for about 30 hours a week, usually outside somewhere remote and gorgeous
- programming, though mostly little shell scripts for the digital organizing stuff I've been doing
- reading more
- switched 100% to OpenBSD on my laptop (was already on my server) so enjoying learning its ways
- talking on the phone with friends
- answering emails that ask my advice
… but I have to admit I’m really bad at giving advice on big giant questions about life and career, so please keep it succinct or specific.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was August 4 2016.