What I’m doing now
I’m home in Wellington, New Zealand. It’s finally summer.
After reducing my obligations, I’m extra-focused on some stuff I’ve been meaning to do for a long time:
- recording audio of me reading all my articles (yes I’m finally going to have a podcast, though more like an ongoing audiobook)
- doing the music for those, too (each one a little different)
- learning Esperanto (see why, here), using lernu and italki. I’m so into it! What a cool language! So simple and well-designed. (Good overview here.)
- editing all my book notes into a new format so every single idea can be fed into the database separately and tagged with keywords for future browsing
- editing my book for musicians
- compiling the last few years of blog posts into a book called “Unlearning”
- learning the Komplete Kontrol S88 and Komplete 11 Ultimate, which just arrived today (any tips?)
I’m so excited about all of these! That’s a great feeling.
After that, I’ll get back to programming some new things, and regular new writing.
This update was January 7th, 2017.