Yes, my site is plain on purpose. You’ll see this is a common theme for me: wanting no more than I need.
Me in 10 seconds
Me in 10 minutes?
See my “about” page.
What am I doing now?
See my “now” page.
- Anything You Want (2011)
- 40 lessons for a new kind of entrepreneur: my tales of starting, building, and selling CD Baby
- Your Music and People (2018)
- a philosophy for musicians (and normal people) of getting your work to the world by being creative, considerate, resourceful, descriptive, focused, and connected
- Hell Yeah or No (2018)
- a collection of thoughts around re-defining yourself, changing focus, and saying yes to less
- How to Live (2018)
- radically different approaches to life, in succinct directives
Newest Articles see all
Popular Articles see all
My private email list
If you want the announcements and opportunities that I never post publicly, get on my private email list, here:
Projects see all projects
Through 2015, I got personal and poured my heart into 40 hours of interviews.
Each one has an MP3 you can download, or a transcript if you prefer to read.
Photos (click for big)
Tweets see all tweets
- June 18
- Imagining a band: John Bonham, Jaco Pastorius, Bill Evans, Michael Hedges, and Björk, produced by Brian Eno.
- June 7
- Unlearning : https://sivers.org/unlearning
- April 17
- New books added to my book notes collection, plus a search box. Total of 250 books now. See new FAQ: https://sivers.org/bfaq
- March 21
- Why I deleted Facebook : https://sivers.org/facebook
- March 6
- My writing process : https://sivers.org/7
- March 1
- (for musicians) — Be an extreme character: https://sivers.org/evers
(micro.blog/sivers is a nice mirror of my posts.)