Yes my site is plain on purpose. It’s my minimalist desire for only what’s needed.
The world has given me enough. I don’t want more money or fame. I’m just giving back, and trying to live up to my lucky circumstance.
Me in 10 seconds
Me in 10 minutes?
See my “about” page.
What am I doing now?
See my “now” page.
- Anything You Want (2011)
- 40 lessons for a new kind of entrepreneur: my tales of starting, building, and selling CD Baby
- Your Music and People (2018)
- a philosophy for musicians (and normal people) of getting your work to the world by being creative, considerate, resourceful, descriptive, focused, and connected
- Hell Yeah or No (2018)
- a collection of thoughts around re-defining yourself, changing focus, and saying yes to less
- How to Live (2018)
- radically different approaches to life, in succinct directives
Newest Articles see all
Popular Articles see all
My private email list
If you want the announcements and opportunities that I never post publicly, get on my private email list, here:
Projects see all projects
Through 2015, I got personal and poured my heart into 40 hours of interviews.
Each one has an MP3 you can download, or a transcript if you prefer to read.
Photos (click for big)
Tweets see all tweets
- September 8
- The code to my sites and database are now mirrored on GitHub: https://github.com/sivers Use anything you like.
- August 6
- You don't need confidence, just contribution. https://sivers.org/contrib
- August 2
- My definition of success: http://grantpirosblog.com/a-definition-of-success/ (thanks to Grant Piros for putting it succinctly)
- July 25
- New notes on four great books: https://sivers.org/book - especially “Story of Philosophy” and “Courage to be Disliked”.
- June 18
- Imagining a band: John Bonham, Jaco Pastorius, Bill Evans, Michael Hedges, and Björk, produced by Brian Eno.
- June 7
- Unlearning : https://sivers.org/unlearning
(micro.blog/sivers is a nice mirror of my posts.)