Yes my site is plain on purpose. It’s my minimalist desire for only what’s needed.
Me in 10 seconds
California native, I now live in Oxford, England.
Me in 10 minutes?
See my “about” page.
What am I doing now?
See my “now” page.
- Anything You Want (2011)
- 40 lessons for a new kind of entrepreneur: my tales of starting, building, and selling CD Baby
- Your Music and People (2019)
- a philosophy for musicians (and normal people) of getting your work to the world by being creative, considerate, resourceful, descriptive, focused, and connected
- Hell Yeah or No (2019)
- a collection of thoughts around re-defining yourself, changing focus, and saying yes to less
- How to Live (2019)
- radically different approaches to life, in succinct directives
Newest Articles see all
Popular Articles see all
My private email list
If you want the announcements and opportunities that I never post publicly, get on my private email list, here:
Projects see all projects
Through 2015, I got personal and poured my heart into 40 hours of interviews.
Each one has an MP3 you can download, or a transcript if you prefer to read.
Photos (click for big)
Tweets see all tweets
- October 17
- How to ask your mentors for help : https://sivers.org/ment
- October 16
- https://sivers.org/random jumps to a different random article on my site every time. (Thanks to Dan Maldonado for the idea.)
- October 16
- When you win the game, you stop playing : https://sivers.org/wtg
- October 15
- Digital pollution : https://sivers.org/polut
- October 14
- Cut out everything that’s not surprising : https://sivers.org/d22
- October 13
- Heed your fears : https://sivers.org/gofear