Yes my site is plain on purpose. It’s my minimalist desire for only what’s needed.
Me in 10 seconds
California native, I now live in Oxford, England.
Me in 10 minutes?
See my “about” page.
What am I doing now?
See my “now” page.
- Anything You Want (2011)
- 40 lessons for a new kind of entrepreneur: my tales of starting, building, and selling CD Baby
- Your Music and People (2019)
- a philosophy for musicians (and normal people) of getting your work to the world by being creative, considerate, resourceful, descriptive, focused, and connected
- Hell Yeah or No (2019)
- a collection of thoughts around re-defining yourself, changing focus, and saying yes to less
- How to Live (2019)
- radically different approaches to life, in succinct directives
Newest Articles see all
Popular Articles see all
My private email list
If you want the announcements and opportunities that I never post publicly, get on my private email list, here:
Projects see all projects
Through 2015, I got personal and poured my heart into 40 hours of interviews.
Each one has an MP3 you can download, or a transcript if you prefer to read.
Photos (click for big)
Tweets see all tweets
- April 25
- Loving with your head is like running with your hands.
- April 12
- New notes from two books on Artificial Intelligence. One good, one great. https://sivers.org/book/SurvivingAI + https://sivers.org/book/Life30
- March 8
- I’ve moved from New Zealand to Oxford England : https://sivers.org/ox1 (Email me if you want to meet up anywhere in Europe.)
- March 5
- Settling in to Oxford, England : https://sivers.org/now
- January 28
- Benefits of a daily diary and topic journals : https://sivers.org/dj
- January 7
- Must-read book for those over 60. Should-read for those over 40: https://sivers.org/book/BrainRulesAging
(micro.blog/sivers is a nice mirror of my posts.)