Me in 10 seconds
Minimalist. I prefer giving to getting.
Here’s what I’m doing now.
Newest Articles see all
Popular Articles see all
- Leadership Lessons from Dancing Guy
- No yes. Either HELL YEAH or no.
- Ideas are just a multiplier of execution
- The day Steve Jobs dissed me in a keynote
- Why I gave away my company to charity
- You don’t have to be local
- Kurt Vonnegut explains drama
- What if you didn’t need money or attention?
- Nobody’s going to help you. Does that encourage you or discourage you?
- Obvious to you. Amazing to others.
NEW: I get personal and pour my heart into 40 hours of interviews.
Each one has an MP3 you can download, or a transcript if you prefer to read.
Projects see all projects
- Book Notes
- detailed notes from the last 200+ books I’ve read
- Now Now Now
- a collection of sites that have a “what I’m doing now” page
- inspiring quotes about music, translated into Español, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Português, Русский, العربية, 日本語, and 中文
- Wood Egg
- my book publishing company
- the hand-crafted Ruby code that runs this site
- Anything You Want
- Tales from my CD Baby experience: Entrepreneur lessons learned from starting, building, and selling CD Baby.
- Marketing Your Music
- Free e-book for musicians about promoting your music and navigating the music industry.
- Wood Egg Startup Guides
- 20 books about starting a business in Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Photos (click for big)
Tweets see all tweets
- August 5
- “Ego is the Enemy” is a great book with such an important point. I wish everyone would read it. https://sivers.org/book/EgoEnemy
- August 4
- Keep earning your title, or it expires : https://sivers.org/expire
- August 2
- When you're extremely un-motivated : https://sivers.org/unmo
- July 27
- Disconnect : https://sivers.org/dc
- July 25
- Don't add your 2 cents : https://sivers.org/2c
- July 7
- On a hopeless crusade to correct those who say they'll “revert” back to my email. Werewolves revert to humans. People *reply* to emails.
Please email me at [email protected] for any reason. I reply to all, and much prefer email over social networks.
Get on my private email list, here: