Yes my site is plain on purpose. It’s my minimalist desire for only what’s needed.
Me in 10 seconds
Me in 10 minutes?
See my “about” page.
What am I doing now?
See my “now” page.
- Anything You Want (2011)
- 40 lessons for a new kind of entrepreneur: my tales of starting, building, and selling CD Baby
- Your Music and People (2018)
- a philosophy for musicians (and normal people) of getting your work to the world by being creative, considerate, resourceful, descriptive, focused, and connected
- Hell Yeah or No (2018)
- a collection of thoughts around re-defining yourself, changing focus, and saying yes to less
- How to Live (2018)
- radically different approaches to life, in succinct directives
Newest Articles see all
Popular Articles see all
My private email list
If you want the announcements and opportunities that I never post publicly, get on my private email list, here:
Projects see all projects
Through 2015, I got personal and poured my heart into 40 hours of interviews.
Each one has an MP3 you can download, or a transcript if you prefer to read.
Photos (click for big)
Tweets see all tweets
- November 18
- The Art of Selfishness : https://sivers.org/aos
- September 8
- The code to my sites and database are now mirrored on GitHub: https://github.com/sivers Use anything you like.
- August 6
- You don't need confidence, just contribution. https://sivers.org/contrib
- August 2
- My definition of success: http://grantpirosblog.com/a-definition-of-success/ (thanks to Grant Piros for putting it succinctly)
- July 25
- New notes on four great books: https://sivers.org/book - especially “Story of Philosophy” and “Courage to be Disliked”.
- June 18
- Imagining a band: John Bonham, Jaco Pastorius, Bill Evans, Michael Hedges, and Björk, produced by Brian Eno.
(micro.blog/sivers is a nice mirror of my posts.)