Yes my site is plain on purpose. It’s my minimalist desire for only what’s needed.
Me in 10 seconds
California native, I now live in Oxford, England.
Me in 10 minutes?
See my “about” page.
What am I doing now?
See my “now” page.
- Anything You Want (2011)
- 40 lessons for a new kind of entrepreneur: my tales of starting, building, and selling CD Baby
- Your Music and People (2019)
- a philosophy for musicians (and normal people) of getting your work to the world by being creative, considerate, resourceful, descriptive, focused, and connected
- Hell Yeah or No (2019)
- a collection of thoughts around re-defining yourself, changing focus, and saying yes to less
- How to Live (2020)
- radically different approaches to life, in succinct directives
My podcast is an audio version of my blog. Each episode is just 1-3 minutes. Listen here on my site.
Newest Articles see all
Popular Articles see all
My private email list
If you want the announcements and opportunities that I never post publicly, get on my private email list, here:
Projects see all projects
Through 2015, I got personal and poured my heart into 40 hours of interviews.
Each one has an MP3 you can download, or a transcript if you prefer to read.
Photos (click for big)
Tweets see all tweets
- December 3
- I performed at Nara Dreamland with my circus for two weeks in 1992. Then it became this… https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/01/haunting-photos-capture-abandoned-nara-dreamland-theme-park-in-japan-7903779/
- November 17
- How I became Ryuichi Sakamoto's guitarist (now on podcast) : https://sivers.org/sakamoto + https://sivers.org/podcast
- November 15
- Now on podcast : Sammy Cahn said thank you : https://sivers.org/sammy-cahn : https://sivers.org/podcast
- November 14
- Posted to podcast : “Human Intervention as a Competitive Advantage” : https://sivers.org/hi || https://sivers.org/podcast
- November 7
- Experiments in music and life : https://sivers.org/eml
- November 4
- podcast now also on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcE0XVmYoKM8gcT6nHNHDiK0rSjm8X6eb