Yes my site is plain on purpose. It’s my minimalist desire for only what’s needed.
Me in 10 seconds
California native, I now live in Oxford, England.
Me in 10 minutes?
See my “about” page.
What am I doing now?
See my “now” page.
- Anything You Want (2011)
- 40 lessons for a new kind of entrepreneur: my tales of starting, building, and selling CD Baby
- Your Music and People (2019)
- a philosophy for musicians (and normal people) of getting your work to the world by being creative, considerate, resourceful, descriptive, focused, and connected
- Hell Yeah or No (2019)
- a collection of thoughts around re-defining yourself, changing focus, and saying yes to less
- How to Live (2019)
- radically different approaches to life, in succinct directives
Podcast subscribe at…
Newest Articles see all
Popular Articles see all
My private email list
If you want the announcements and opportunities that I never post publicly, get on my private email list, here:
Projects see all projects
Through 2015, I got personal and poured my heart into 40 hours of interviews.
Each one has an MP3 you can download, or a transcript if you prefer to read.
Photos (click for big)
Tweets see all tweets
- November 15
- Now on podcast : Sammy Cahn said thank you : https://sivers.org/sammy-cahn : https://sivers.org/podcast
- November 14
- Posted to podcast : “Human Intervention as a Competitive Advantage” : https://sivers.org/hi || https://sivers.org/podcast
- November 7
- Experiments in music and life : https://sivers.org/eml
- November 4
- podcast now also on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcE0XVmYoKM8gcT6nHNHDiK0rSjm8X6eb
- November 2
- My podcast is launched : https://sivers.org/podcast (Each episode is VERY short, of course. You know how I am.)
- November 1
- Writing daily, but posting when ready : https://sivers.org/nod