Yes, my site is plain on purpose. You’ll see this is a common theme for me: wanting no more than I need.
Me in 10 seconds
Me in 10 minutes?
See my “about” page.
What am I doing now?
See my “now” page.
See why you should.
Newest Articles see all
Popular Articles see all
My private email list
If you want the announcements and opportunities that I never post publicly, get on my private email list, here:
Projects see all projects
- Anything You Want
- Tales from my CD Baby experience: Entrepreneur lessons learned from starting, building, and selling CD Baby.
- Wood Egg Startup Guides
- 20 books about starting a business in Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Through 2015, I got personal and poured my heart into 40 hours of interviews.
Each one has an MP3 you can download, or a transcript if you prefer to read.
Photos (click for big)
Tweets see all tweets
- March 6
- My writing process : https://sivers.org/7
- March 1
- (for musicians) — Be an extreme character: https://sivers.org/evers
- February 27
- My “Hell Yeah or No” in the New York Times : https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/26/smarter-living/if-its-not-a-100-yes-its-a-no.html
- February 26
- Get specific! https://sivers.org/get-specific
- February 24
- What it means to be resourceful : https://sivers.org/res (new version)
- February 22
- If they wish I would have said a little more, I said just the right amount.
(micro.blog/sivers is a nice mirror of my posts.)