What I’m doing now
I’m travelling for all of May. Five different time zones for 2-12 days each. While travelling I’ll probably still be:
- learning Portuguese via Michel Thomas and Fluent Forever methods
- programming these projects (see my progress)
- writing new articles, mostly around this theme
- answering emails that ask my advice
- reading books to better think, work, or live
… but I have to admit I’m really bad at giving advice on big giant questions about life and career, so please keep it succinct or specific.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was May 2016.