What I’m doing now
I’m back home in New Zealand after a month away, and just getting back into a work routine.
- giving my kid my undivided attention for about 30 hours a week, usually outside somewhere remote and gorgeous
- switched 100% to OpenBSD on my laptop (was already on my server) so enjoying learning its ways
- programming Muckwork (see code here)
- talking on the phone with friends
- answering emails that ask my advice
- reading “Guns, Germs, and Steel”
… but I have to admit I’m really bad at giving advice on big giant questions about life and career, so please keep it succinct or specific.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was June 13 2016.