Addressing a room of bankers in Singapore about eliminating friction and serving tech entrepreneurs.
I was surprised when I was asked to speak at a banking conference, but they said they wanted it to be disruptive and untraditional, so I said yes. I've felt so much frustration with banks, that I thought this a fine time to vent.
- The biggest bank in 20 years will be one that doesn't exist now.
- Disruption starts by serving the low-end market
- Internet entrepreneurs are the low-end market for banks
- Banking is the bottleneck of entrepreneurship
- Singapore is the place this disruption could/should happen
- To protect your business, be paranoid. To advance, be fearless.
download video here