Last week I was at the TED Conference and saw this talk by Elizabeth Gilbert that really speaks to every musician and writer I know.
I promise the 19 minutes will be very well-spent. Then I'm curious to hear your thoughts, below.
- Do you feel songs come “through” you?
- Do you wait for inspiration?
- Or do you just work and work no matter what?
- Do you feel you've already achieved your “greatest hit”?
- Or is your greatest work yet-to-come?
I think other musicians would be curious to hear your thoughts on this too, since it's often a very lonely pursuit, so feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this page.